Sup dudes! So the weather’s been crazy up here in the mountains recently but the spring season has officially sprung. Spring is so pretty in the 828. All the flowers start to bloom and the sun finally starts to get close and warm up our pale, pale skin. So, if you’re checking my blog right now, you’re in luck because, of course, I’ve schemed up some pretty dope places for a spring date. It’s a wide variety so there’s stuff for everyone. Here’s a few ideas…
- A walk-through of the Biltmore Estate gardens: go grab some ice cream and take a stroll through the heaping amounts of flowers.
- Lunch at the Grove Park Inn: this is a little on the high end, but dressing up is always fun.
- Taking a dip in any of the awesome swimming holes we have all around us. A few of my favorites are Triple falls, Hooker falls, Skinny Dip falls, and Looking Glass falls.
- My all time favorite spot is Sliding Rock! If you haven’t been there you need to, ASAP!! If you head out this way then your next stop should definitely be Dolly’s Dairy Bar.
- If you want to keep things sweet and simple, consider a picnic in a park or even a backyard. Just enjoy the weather and your dates company.
- Roll the windows down, turn up the music and just go for a drive. Take a roadtrip.
- And if you’re looking for something really small, grab a popsicle or ice cream cone and just hang in an eno.
- Take a hike. We have the coolest trails here so literally anything you find will be a blast. Even just an overlook on the parkway would make for a great date. If you’re looking for specifics on the parkway, check out my first blog D8(28) Night: Parkway Drive
- Swing on over to Navitat Canopy Adventures and go zip lining.
- If the water is warm enough, take a day and just relax on the river while zen tubing.
I hope at least one of these ideas has interested or inspired you. Have fun on your spring date, and as always, I would love to hear about how it goes and what you ended up doing. Feel free to hit me up on my email @ email@example.com